APPLY TO JOIN OUR TEAM
We are one of the leading Amazon consultancies in the country, and we're looking to expand our team with high-impact individuals who want to make a difference, help our clients grow, learn everything they can, and have fun while doing it!
We work with dozens of brands to help them grow on Amazon, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We're in search of a rockstar who will be involved with managing the nuts & bolts of our consultancy, and will be managing several of our brands and projects.
This is an associate level role with lots of opportunity to grow. The minimum work experience required is 2 years. Note that we are currently not able to provide sponsorship or employment visas.
Note: Position is based in the Bay Area (downtown Burlingame) so no remote (or non-currently residing) applications will be considered. Start date is within the next month.
- Love managing multiple initiatives and clients
- Lead all efforts related to your assigned brand portfolio
- Be incredibly organized
- Interact with various Amazon portals and counterparts
- Manage reporting and analytics - we strongly believe that numbers only tell part of the story!
- Learn the foundation of how to build a successful Amazon and e-commerce business
- Treat our client's businesses as if they were your own
- Have the patience of a Yoga Instructor
- Be able to multi-task
- Be incredibly organized & pay attention to detail
- Be analytical
- Love solving problems
- Have a passion for learning
- Enjoy operating in a fast paced environment
- Be able to effectively communicate
- Be able to work and think independently - we don't like or want to micro-manage!
- Be relentless and don't stop just because someone told you 'it won't work'
The ideal candidate will have a deep interest in e-commerce / Amazon, wants to learn how to launch their own business one day, and desires to have a huge impact very quickly (and without the red tape or layers of bureaucracy).
Salary range: $55,000 - $70,000, plus opportunity for performance based bonuses